"Don't be upset, zichen. Ugly people like you have no right to be."NAME :
Erich Lemann (Pronounced EHR-ick LEH-man)GENDER :
May 7AGE :
Further explanation: HISTORY :
Erich is a people pleaser who loves making other people laugh. Well, love isn't exactly the right word. Erich craves attention and will do anything to get it, often acting goofy and as the class clown in social situations. However, if you talk to him one on one he can be very nasty. Erich generally pushes people away while trying to fit in all at the same time. He's not the nicest person to talk to and will often make mean jokes at your expense, as most of his jokes involve the humiliation of others. He doesn't really care, though; everyone is the same to him.
Erich was born to a moderately well off family. He was loved dearly by his parents, however they often had to travel because of their work, so Erich never got to see them much, instead being left in the care of nannies. Erich as a child was very upset at the fact that his parents kept leaving him suddenly, and it upset him even more that they were so nice and kind and pretended like nothing was wrong and yet they'd leave him!!! Erich, not understanding the situation, couldn't believe them, so anger and resentment grew inside of him towards his parents, which he'd end up taking out on the nannies, getting much satisfaction and joy when he'd chase them out and even making a game where he'd see how long it took before they quit.HOBBIES :
Erich's resentment still lingered, even after continuously letting it out on the nannies, and he didn't play nice with the kids, often treating them the way he treated the nannies. As you'd expect, the kids didn't respond well. The people in Erich's grade school didn't like Erich very much and would often pick on him and make fun of him, which he'd return in spades. He disliked the children's cruel behaviour towards him, though, and resolved that in middle school and up he'd make sure they didn't treat him that way. Erich figured out fairly quickly that everyone loved the comedian and adopted the role himself, developing and perfecting it during his middle school years, which went a lot better for him social-wise than grade school. Academically, however, he dwindled, often getting in trouble for talking back to his teachers, though for him it was all worth it to hear the giggles of his classmates as he upset the teacher, as they were laughing at the teacher and his actions and not him himself. Erich didn't pay attention in class either and his grades reflected that. Erich was a clever boy, though, and managed to scrape by with middle C's.
Highschool wasn't much different from middle school, just bigger and with a better comedian act, being fully known as the comedian and class clown, and adopting the role as one of the more popular people in his grade. During highschool, Erich learned that all people were the same and started to dislike people as a whole and became incredibly bored with them, only keeping up with his class clown act on a rote. He started getting increasingly nastier to people, however they'd never take him seriously and always think he was joking, which both angered him and allowed him to insult people as much as he wished.
Erich's home situation never really got any better, however he chased out the nannies less, despite his parents being gone more. Erich, though, was at the point where he was so upset with his parents that he was glad they were gone because he couldn't stand to be near their "false smiles" or "kind, empty words with no heart or truth". His parents were never aware of Erich's unhappiness.
Having just graduated highschool, Erich took up the invitation to the strange town of Idlewood Forest, hoping that maybe a change of pace would be less boring. Perhaps, maybe, the people would be worthwhile too.
- Wandering about
- Cracking jokes
- Sticking his nose in conversations that don't involve him
- Making fun of others
- Talking to his pillow (whom he has named Kamerad)
He works part-time as a waiter for a cafe.EXTRAS :
- Erich gets bored really, really easily and gets very antsy when he's bored.
- He can't sit still for more than two seconds either.
- Despite Erich's constant attempts to not get close to people and push them away, Erich secretly wants a friend.
- Erich claims that Kamerad is the only friend he needs and would say that friends are stupid anyway
- Erich has a prominent german accent
- He can speak a little german as well
- He certainly cusses in german
- "Zichen" is the hissing sound a snake makes in German
- Erich comes off as someone who'd be a flirt, and while he is very flamboyant in his speech, he is most certainly not a flirt and dreads the though of a girlfriend or any sort of romantic companion
- I don't know what Erich's sexuality is and I'll get back to you on that later
- Patron colour is blue! It's also his favourite colour.
- Make fun of or laugh at Erich in any way and you will be in a world of hurt and german insults